Thursday, April 11, 2019

Cute Redress for ZiZi

Light blue maxi-length halter dress by Laylee M Doll Clothes

Instagramer, Laylee M Doll Clothes posted pictures of one of her dolls modeling this image-graphic halter dress.  I didn't know which of my dolls would have the opportunity to wear it.  All I knew is that I wanted one. 

After it arrived, several ladies argued over it and were actually given an opportunity to try it on.  Ultimately, because of the wider fit at the hips, Curvy Fashionista ZiZi (Zig and Zag) won the "who gets to wear it" debate. 

ZiZi Models the Dress

Dress graphics include several fashionable women with an African American woman on the front center.  Images of hairpins, nail polish, and lipstick are included in the graphics. 

ZiZi wears black strappy sandals and holds a gray tote.


She wears her black sunglasses on her head and completes the look with light blue hoop earrings.  (I painted the originally gold-tone earrings with light blue fingernail polish.  A woman must coordinate, you know.)

A seated brunette, a blonde, and another African American woman are visible on the back of the dress as illustrated here and in the final photo.

ZiZi looks fabulous in this very well-made dress that shipped free!

Fashions for Barbie and Fresh Dolls by Laylee M Doll Clothes are available in the Etsy shop of the same name.  Visit and/or follow her Instagram page here.  Shipping is free in the US only. 

dbg
There is always something to collect and write about. Black dolls chose me.
__________

Thank you for following, commenting, and sharing using the share button below.

Check out what I am selling here
Check out my eBay listings here.
Please follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black.
Donate here to support this blog. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute dress! ZiZi is rockin' it! I love that print too. I wonder why I never see anything that nice at my fabric shops!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ms. Leo! I love this fabric. It's very rare to find fabric with images of people that includes African Americans.

      dbg

      Delete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!