Saturday, February 22, 2020

Black Artist Dolls Video Presentation by Deborah Butler Johnson


During the 2019 UFDC Convention, Deborah Butler-Johnson conducted a Black Artist Dolls presentation.  In conjunction with Ruby Lane, the presentation is available to view for UFDC members under the members' tab at the UFDC website.  I am honored to have had several of my dolls featured in this beautiful presentation.

Bravo Deborah!  Bravo!

Update 7/22/2020: This video is posted on UFDC's Facebook page and can be viewed here.

dbg


There are countless items to collect and write about. Black dolls chose me.
__________

Thank you for following, commenting, and sharing using the share button below.

Check out what I am selling here
Check out my eBay listings here.
Please follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black.
Donate here to support this blog. Thank you!