Monday, March 22, 2021

Check out this Shani and Friends Video Installation


Doll-friend Julius M. shared a link to a Shani and Friends video that includes information about the Shani line and other Black Barbies and friends of Barbie. I  embedded the video in DeeBeeGee's Virtual Black Doll Museum as part of a three-day installation about the Marvelous World of Shani and Friends. Check it out here.

Thank you again, Julius, I thoroughly enjoyed the video.

dbg


There are countless items to collect and write about. Black dolls chose me.
__________

Thank you for reading. To contact me, please use the contact form on the right of the home page, which is visible in "web view." A link to web viewing should be visible at the bottom of this page.

Check out what I am selling here
Check out my eBay listings here.
Please follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black.
*New*Visit/Follow DeeBeeGee's Virtual Black Doll Museum
Donate here to support this blog. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!