Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tonner's Wilde Tease

Who (or if you think of them as objects, what) is 16 inches, will be available in two (dark) skin tones with painted eyes, as a wigged out version and also with rooted hair, shares the Ellowyne (Wilde) body and access to her extensive wardrobe, and will have her very own storyline????

Answer: Lizette Dionne of Wilde Imagination!


When: Early 2012 with a debut at IDEX.

Robert Tonner shares a sneak peek of Lizette in the following video!  (She's the second doll!)


I just visited the Wilde Imagination Facebook fan page where Lizette is currently the featured doll.    Click and see. 

News about Lizette has me pumped up.  I haven't been this excited about a doll in a while and look forward to learning more about her!

dbg

Follow my Dolls for Sale blog

2 comments:

  1. I ADORE HER!!! Thanks for the the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I can't wait to see your blog post about her once you buy her. Nice to see that she will be coming out. What was up with the cat? LOL! I do love people just being themselves without all the pretense.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!