Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Crowdfunding has Begun for Bex and Elinor


Crowdfunding on Indiegogo has launched for the 16-inch A Girl for All Time dolls, Bex (Your Modern Girl) and Elinor (Your Elizabethan Girl).  Bex is the featured doll in the image. Navigate here to preorder at 25% off the retail price.  Bex and Elinor are scheduled to arrive in March 2018.   The Indiegogo pledge price does not include shipping.

Once again, here is the link.


dbg
Follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black
Check out my eBay listings here.

6 comments:

  1. That's a good news! I need to check my finances and take part in what I call operation MG-Bex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to receiving her next year, Arlette! Hope you can get her too.

      dbg

      Delete
    2. Guess what, I was able to contribute to the campaign. I can't wait for them to start producing her and then ship her to each of us. Vive next year!

      Delete
    3. I am so happy for you, Arlette. Keeping my fingers crossed that we won't have to wait until next year since the campaign funding is going so well. It was about 86% funded yesterday. I haven't checked today. I am sure they will reach their goal much sooner than expected.

      dbg

      Delete
    4. Well, I just checked. The campaign is already funded 104%, reaching $20,740 of their $20,000 flexible goal in less than four days' time. Wow! The interest in these dolls is very impressive.

      dbg

      Delete
    5. I know! I can't wait to see the final version of BEX.

      Delete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!