Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Fashionista 135 Vitiligo Barbie

Barbie Fashionista 135
Barbie Fashionista 135 represents someone who suffers from the skin condition vitiligo. Other doll companies have created similar dolls. I even created two several months ago (see them later in this post).  Mattel has finally realized that everyone should be represented in doll form, which I appreciate.

She has painted brown eyes.  Her natural-textured hair is styled in a top bun.

Several photos of my doll are illustrated and captioned below.

She wears a vertical striped slip dress with white high-top sneakers and has a gray waist pack.
As illustrated in this photo and the next, she uses the same head sculpt as Nighttime Glamour Barbie.

Fashionista 135 uses the petite body.
Her areas of vitiligo are minimal as illustrated in this photo and in the next two. (Her torso and legs are unaffected).

On her left side, a portion of her neck, chest, shoulder, and left hand are affected.

The area above and below her eyebrows and right forearm and hand are also affected.

Modeling Sparkle Girlz Fashions


Because of her petite body, these Sparkle Girlz fashions fit her nicely.

Dolls with vitiligo
Redressed in her original clothing, she poses with the two dolls I painted.
I found my doll on Amazon when the price was $9.99 with free Prime shipping. 

dbg


There are countless items to collect and write about. Black dolls chose me.
__________

Thank you for following, commenting, and sharing using the share button below.

Check out what I am selling here
Check out my eBay listings here.
Please follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black.
Donate here to support this blog. Thank you!

2 comments:

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!