Thursday, April 22, 2021

For David S.



To David S., who wrote the following,

Hello, I hope you can help me, I bought a black man doll at a doll show, He 
is 32 inches tall and has a stuffed body and left arm with wire inside, His 
right arm is wooden and jointed at the shoulder and elbow, His head is made 
of some sort of plaster, I think, Which has flocking all over it, And a 
dark brown wig, He has a hole in his mouth for a cigarette or cigar, He has 
glass eyes bisque hands and wooden shoes, His Suite and hat is black and 
white hound's tooth, He has a white button up collarless shirt underneath, 
with a white scarf, and hanky in his suite pocket, Do you know anything 
about this doll or maybe mannequin, Please let me know. Thank you David
I replied to the email address you provided on the Blogger contact form. Unfortunately, the reply bounced back several times. My reply was: No, I do not know anything about the doll you described. It sounds like it might be one-of-a-kind. Please send a picture, if possible to 
Debbie Garrett


dbg


There are countless items to collect and write about. Black dolls chose me.
__________

Thank you for reading. To contact me, please use the contact form on the right of the home page, which is visible in "web view." A link to web viewing should be visible at the bottom of this page.

Check out what I am selling here
Check out my eBay listings here.
Please follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black.
*New*Visit/Follow DeeBeeGee's Virtual Black Doll Museum
Donate here to support this blog. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!