Saturday, July 10, 2021

Harperiman - New Black Cloth Doll Business



I received a link to a list of Black Businesses to Support and was asked to share it with the readers of this blog. I didn't think sharing the entire list here was appropriate because this is a "doll blog" and my goal is to keep it about dolls. I perused the list and found one business listing under Toys for a company that makes dolls.

Harperiman launches today, July 10th. This new maker of adorable cloth dolls endeavors "to help reinforce how beautiful our children are by providing them with positive affirmations of themselves through dolls that they can actually identify with." The business is owned and operated by a mother-daughter team committed to making dolls of color that represent the type of dolls they wish they had and feel they needed when growing up.

Visit their website here.



(The complete list of Black Businesses to Support online can be viewed here.)
 
 
dbg


There are countless items to collect and write about. Black dolls chose me.
__________

Thank you for reading. Comments that are not spam are appreciated. Spam comments will not be published, so don't waste your time. To contact me directly regarding dolls or any of my posts, please use the contact form on the right of the home page, which is visible in "web view." A link to web viewing should be visible at the bottom of this page.

Check out what I am selling here
Check out my eBay listings here.
Please follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black.
*New*Visit/Follow DeeBeeGee's Virtual Black Doll Museum
Donate here to support this blog. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!