Thursday, July 8, 2021

Museum Featured



This blog, Black Doll Collecting, has maintained the #2 spot on the Top 70 Doll Blogs and Websites to Follow since the list was created and hosted by Feedspot several years ago. 

A congratulatory email dated, July 5, 2021, from Anu Argawal, the founder of Feedspot, informed me that DeeBeeGee's Virtual Black Doll Museum™ is now among the 70 top doll blogs and websites, too.

Mr. Argawal wrote,

...DeeBeeGee's Virtual Black Doll Museum™ has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 70 Doll Blogs on the web.

https://blog.feedspot.com/doll_blogs/

I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 70 Doll Blogs on the internet and I'm honored to have you as part of this!
I am happy and honored to have both sites listed. Thank you, Mr. Argawal and Feedspot panelists.


dbg


There are countless items to collect and write about. Black dolls chose me.
__________

Thank you for reading. Comments that are not spam are appreciated. Spam comments will not be published, so don't waste your time. To contact me directly regarding dolls or any of my posts, please use the contact form on the right of the home page, which is visible in "web view." A link to web viewing should be visible at the bottom of this page.

Check out what I am selling here
Check out my eBay listings here.
Please follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black.
*New*Visit/Follow DeeBeeGee's Virtual Black Doll Museum
Donate here to support this blog. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I don't know anyone else I would recommend as the black doll expert. Whenever anyone asks me about black dolls, I always recommend them to your websites. I'm just about fashion dolls, but you are about all genres of dolls. I know I am not alone in my assessment because I often see your website listed as one of the top!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, April! I appreciate you.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!