Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Another 18-inch Madame Alexander Doll

18-inch Dollie & Me African American Denim by Madame Alexander, a Kohl's exclusive


Except for Mia I'm a Pretty Little Black Girl, this doll is the only 18-inch Madame Alexander doll sculpt that was missing from my collection. 



I purchased my doll after asking the fellow Instagrammer who posted the above back-to-school photo of her Alexander girls if she had an extra one like the one on the far left. She led me to a "buy it now" or "make offer" eBay auction that included free shipping. I made the seller an offer that was accepted. 

She's dressed in a cute four-piece fashion of blue and pink T-shirt, denim jacket, denim skirt, and pink tights worn with black high-top sneakers.

This doll's head sculpt is similar to one of my other 18-inch Alexander dolls seen here.

I have added this doll's information to the installation of 18-inch Madame Alexander Dolls in DeeBeeGee's Virtual Black Doll Museum™.


dbg


There are countless items to collect and write about. Black dolls chose me.
__________

Thank you for reading. Comments that are not spam are appreciated. Spam comments will not be published, so don't waste your time. To contact me directly regarding dolls or any of my posts, please use the contact form on the right of the home page, which is visible in "web view." A link to web viewing should be visible at the bottom of this page.

Check out what I am selling here
Check out my eBay listings here.
Please follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black.
*New*Visit/Follow DeeBeeGee's Virtual Black Doll Museum
Donate here to support this blog. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!