Thursday, March 2, 2023

Black Dolls Exhibit Virtual Tour

The NY-Historical Society's Black Dolls Exhibition is now a virtual tour.


Senior Vice-President and Museum Director of the New-York Historical Society Museum and Library, Marji Hofer, informed me that the Black Dolls Exhibition from February 25 - June 6, 2022, is now online. 

From the home page, right-arrow through to view the section photos or click/tap the "gallery" button to enter the gallery. A convenient menu of sections aids in navigation where there are images and detailed information about each section. Photos of doll collectors with their dolls that played in a video during the exhibition are also included in the Black Dolls, Black Pride section. 

Visit the home page at this link or the link below and enjoy!

https://blackdolls.nyhistory.org/ 


©Black Doll Collecting/dbg

There are countless items to collect and write about. Black dolls chose me.

__________

Thank you for reading. Comments that are not spam are appreciated. Spam comments will not be published, so don't waste your time. To contact me directly regarding dolls or any of my posts, please use the contact form on the right of the home page, which is visible in "web view." A link to web viewing should be visible at the bottom of this page.

If you're not already a subscriber, visit, "like" and follow the Black Doll Collecting Facebook page or bookmark the Black Doll Collecting home page and visit on Tuesdays and Thursdays when typically new posts are published.

Check out what I am selling here
Check out my eBay listings here.
Please follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black.
*New*Visit/Follow DeeBeeGee's Virtual Black Doll Museum
Donate here to support this blog. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for introducing us to this virtual museum. I enjoyed the visit very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, I am very late to the game here due to an ongoing family issue I am learning to live with. I am just now trying to play catch up with my reading. The virtual museum looks very interesting. I am trying to catch up on my reading, but will bookmark this page and take more time to look at it more carefully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're able to cope as well as possible with your ongoing family issue. It is my understanding that the virtual tour of the Black Dolls Exhibit (which was an in-person event last year) will be online for quite some time, if not indefinitely, for us to view virtually and enjoy. dbg

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!