Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Perfect in Pink

Perfectly Pink Barbie Fashions


Over several months, I purchased pink fashion-doll clothes to redress a few Barbies. I finally gathered four Barbies to begin the process. I'll add others later.

The chosen four


The chosen four are seen in their original or previously redressed clothes. All the clothes have pink or a hint of pink, but I wanted mostly pink for the redresses.

The ladies are seen redressed individually in the following photos.

A ca. 1980s-1990s Christie found at a thrift store several years ago wears a pink and white houndstooth dress, a wide-brimmed pink hat, pink high-heels, and pearl jewelry.

An articulated Barbie Fashionista Nikki from 2011 now wears a two-piece pink tweed suit, a shimmery dark-pink bandeau tank top, light-pink high heels, and gold stud earrings.

So-in-Style Trichelle wears a pink and white gingham sundress with pink high-heel sandals, silver stud earrings, and a silver cuff bracelet.

Barbie Fashionista #6 Party Glam from 2015 wears only the pink tunic from a four-piece ensemble.


I chose these four because the fashions fit regular-fashion doll bodies, and I needed dolls with high-heeled feet. So many of my newer Barbies have Curvy, Petite, or Tall Barbie bodies and flat feet. 

I am amazed at how much I love the look of pink on these ladies.

As a group, the chosen four display well in their perfectly pink ensembles. They had been stored in pockets of an over-the-door shoe organizer behind a bedroom door (as illustrated in a past Instagram post), but I will move them back to the doll room where I can see and enjoy them.


Related Links

©Black Doll Collecting/dbg

There are countless items to collect and write about. Black dolls chose me.

__________

Thank you for reading. Comments that are not spam are appreciated. Spam comments will not be published, so don't waste your time. To contact me directly regarding dolls or any of my posts, please use the contact form on the right of the home page, which is visible in "web view." A link to web viewing should be visible at the bottom of this page.

If you're not already a subscriber, visit, "like" and follow the Black Doll Collecting Facebook page or bookmark the Black Doll Collecting home page and visit on Tuesdays and Thursdays when typically new posts are published.

Check out what I am selling here
Check out my eBay listings here.
Please follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black.
*New*Visit/Follow DeeBeeGee's Virtual Black Doll Museum
Donate here to support this blog. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!