Thursday, March 8, 2012

Upcoming Doll Auction - Richmond, Texas -- March 17, 2012





Over 1000 dolls are scheduled to be auctioned in an all-day event that will take place on March 17, 2012, at 11 a.m. CST at:

Kims Korner Auction
1646 Blaisdale Road #2200
Richmond, Texas 77406
281-232-5467

Here is a link to photos of some of the dolls.  Additional photos have been added since I first browsed and more may be added before the date of the auction.  

I inquired about absentee bidding.   Here's what they said:

We can accept absentee bids with a valid credit card when you register to bid. We will need your name, address, DL number if you are not a current customer. You would call on the day of the auction, typically about 60-90 minutes before the auction. Our clerks are not in to answer the phone until that time. You can also come down and preview before an auction and leave your bids in person.
Additionally,
If anyone wins absentee bids, we can work it just like any Internet transaction. They can pay shipping and we will be glad to ship the dolls out to anyone who wins.
Call or email for additional information not covered here, such as the 12% buyer's premium. 


dbg

Follow my Dolls for Sale blog

2 comments:

  1. They have quite a few Black dolls. I wonder where they get all the dolls from? I think all the dolls would start looking the same after about hour 2. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dolls in this auction are from one woman's collection. She's still alive but I believe is in a nursing facility. Her family is auctioning them off.

    This makes me wonder what will happen to my dolls when I am no longer able to enjoy them. Hopefully, I will have given most of them away or placed them in a museum long before then.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!