Thursday, January 17, 2019

Malia's Quick Redress

18-inch doll fashion by Adora in an Internet-captured image

I purchased the above fashion in June 2018 from Zulily.com for $9.99 (now sold out) with plans to redress Brains and Beauty Malia (one of the cutest, if not the cutest, 18-inch dolls I own).  I just got around to doing the redress yesterday.

This is the actual outfit.
The three-piece fashion includes a tan headband that has an off-white nylon flower; a tan sweater with button placket in front and Velcro closure in back; and red, tan, and blue check cuffed shorts.

Malia wears the headband around the crown of her head with the flower positioned on the side as shown here.

Worn with her original faux suede boots, the fashion fits her perfectly.

Malia loves her new clothes and wondered why I waited so long to redress her. 

***

While visiting Zulily's website yesterday to refresh my memory on the date I ordered the Adora fashion, I stumbled upon New York Collection Haley.  She jumped into my cart before I could leave the site.  A review will follow after Haley arrives.


dbg
__________

Thank you for following, commenting, and sharing using the share button below.

Check out what I am selling here
Check out my eBay listings here.
Please follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black.
Donate here to support this blog. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Malhia looks really nice in her new outfit. I have to say I prefer her dressed up in this style than in her original outfit.
    About your special order, I love the fact that the doll and the girl shown in the photo look like sisters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Arlette. I like this fashion on her better, too. The other combination is cute but she looks cuter in this.

      Haley and her model do favor.

      dbg

      Delete
  2. I like dressed down looks always... Very darling in the redress outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the dressed-down look too, mostly. Thank you!

      dbg

      Delete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!