Saturday, July 4, 2020

Happy Fourth of July

Liberty Belle by Helen Kish, released in 2002 in an edition of 300 dolls, returns to wish readers from the U.S. a Happy, Safe, 4th of July.

dbg


There are countless items to collect and write about. Black dolls chose me.
__________

Thank you for following, commenting, and sharing using the share button below.

Check out what I am selling here
Check out my eBay listings here.
Please follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black.
Donate here to support this blog. Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. What a charming little doll! Just the right one to mark the holiday!!! Hope you had a very nice July 4th.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This little one has a sister, Freedom, that I do not own but would love to own.

      My Fourth was good. I hope yours was too.

      dbg

      Delete
  2. I used to have Belle too, but mine was in a different outfit. I loved her chubby cheeks and her curls. I sold mine back when I got into BJDs as all my vinyl had to make room for the resin girls and boys. But she was a cutie!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!