Wednesday, July 15, 2020

No Comments


Due to the increasing amount of spam comments that fortunately, I have been able to intercept before they were published to blog posts, I have turned off commenting and hidden past comments.

Because people have nothing better to do than post unsolicited links to their non-doll-related or lewd sites, I am forced to take this drastic measure of control.  I hope those who come here to read the posts will continue to do so. If you need to contact me directly, please use the contact field on the home page of this blog that is visible by choosing the "web-view" link at the bottom of any page.

Thank you for understanding.

dbg


There are countless items to collect and write about. Black dolls chose me.
__________

Thank you for following, commenting, and sharing using the share button below.

Check out what I am selling here
Check out my eBay listings here.
Please follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black.
Donate here to support this blog. Thank you!