Thursday, November 11, 2021

Girly Fashion Doll Kayla Removed from the Box and Redressed

I'm a Girly Fashion Doll Kayla


Recall that one of the new-to-me dolls that I posted about previously was still in the box at the time of that post. Recently, I'm a Girly Fashion Doll Kayla (shown above in the NRFB state wearing the original unbecoming wig), enjoyed a couple of redresses.

Kayla tried on this wig first.

Before redressing took place, after Kayla was removed from the box, she tried on the wig I made for Heidi Ott's African girl. It looks so nice on her that I "might" make a similar wig for Kayla in a different color. We shall see.

The Heidi Ott doll tried on the wig Kayla had been wearing. I was surprisingly quite pleased with this wig on her, but she willingly gave it back to Kayla and resumed wearing her own wig.

Kayla tried on this shorts set with a pair of white sandals. We thought she would continue wearing this until she tried on the second fashion.

This is part of the second fashion that Kayla models.

The second fashion, partly shown above, consists of a gray short-sleeved knit turtleneck, denim "jeggings," and a plaid jacket (shown next). The red leatherette boots were sold separately.

The tweed jacket of red, navy blue, tan, and white-plaid completes and complements this fashion quite well. Kayla and I decided she should continue wearing it since it is more season and weather appropriate now than the shorts.

I have more 18-inch doll clothes to try on Kayla, but I decided to stop with these two redresses for now. Kayla will definitely be back soon. 

dbg


There are countless items to collect and write about. Black dolls chose me.
__________

Thank you for reading. Comments that are not spam are appreciated. Spam comments will not be published, so don't waste your time. To contact me directly regarding dolls or any of my posts, please use the contact form on the right of the home page, which is visible in "web view." A link to web viewing should be visible at the bottom of this page.

To Follow This Blog: If you're not already a subscriber, visit, "like" and follow the Facebook page or bookmark the home page of Black Doll Collecting and visit on Tuesdays and Thursdays when typically new posts are published at midnight CST.

Check out what I am selling here
Check out my eBay listings here.
Please follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black.
*New*Visit/Follow DeeBeeGee's Virtual Black Doll Museum
Donate here to support this blog. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!