Tuesday, December 5, 2023

An Enchanted Style

Enchanted Styles on Instagram and Etsy designs and sells elegant fashions for Barbie and similar-sized dolls.


I've followed Enchantedstyles on Instagram for quite some time and have admired the elegant fashion design offerings. I recently purchased a Barbie fashion from the Elegantstyles Etsy shop.

The fashion ensemble

The beautifully presented fashion ensemble arrived swiftly after the purchase packaged in a transparent gift box that was perfectly protected during shipping inside a corrugated box. 

The dress, two pairs of shoes, and matching earrings were included.

Each ensemble piece was attached to the liner of the plastic box and included a geometric-print dress designed to fit Curvy Barbies, two pairs of shoes (I only expected to receive one), and drop bead earrings. I hesitated to disturb the perfect presentation and left everything untouched until I determined which doll it would grace.

The dress and earrings are as well-made as I had imagined.

After recently sharing photos of my Curvy Barbies in a Facebook group, I reviewed the photos to help me decide which doll would get new clothes. Being curvy with high-heeled feet and already unboxed were the only requirements for the chosen doll.

I chose deep-complexioned BMR1959 Barbie from the first wave and Barbie Looks  Model #2, Elle, to model the ensemble before making a final decision.

The turquoise shoes could not fit either doll. Barbie Looks Model #2 wears the lovely dress with the black shoes that were included in the package. I added the black clutch that I made a few years ago from a leather glove.

Next, BMR1959 Barbie models the ensemble with a different pair of black shoes which are shown in this photo with a close-up in the next.

This is a close-up of the black shoes that BMR1959 Barbie chose to wear with the dress.


It was a hands-down decision that BMR1959 Barbie wears it better.

Do you agree?


Related Links



©Black Doll Collecting/dbg

There are countless items to collect and write about. Black dolls chose me.

__________

Thank you for reading. Comments that are not spam are appreciated. Spam comments will not be published, so don't waste your time. To contact me directly regarding dolls or any of my posts, please use the contact form on the right of the home page, which is visible in "web view." A link to web viewing should be visible at the bottom of this page.

If you're not already a subscriber, visit, "like" and follow the Black Doll Collecting Facebook page or bookmark the Black Doll Collecting home page and visit on Tuesdays and Thursdays when typically new posts are published.

Check out what I am selling here
Check out my eBay listings here.
Please follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black.
*New*Visit/Follow DeeBeeGee's Virtual Black Doll Museum
Donate here to support this blog. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I actually like it better on Barbie Looks Model #2. lol Either way, it's a stunning outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!