Yesterday, I reluctantly visited TRU where I finally found "Artsy." I had to pay more for the doll at TRU ($11.99) compared to this week's Target sale price and Wal-Mart's regular price of $10 and change, but at least the hunt is over!
- Love her ability to pose, although I haven't tried posing her in 100 positions just yet.
- The doll is very photogenic (as illustrated at this link... I had big fun).
- Her bohemian-style outfit is nice; I love the brown and pink color combinations (but I've already redressed her!).
- Her boots have a back slit for ease of doffing and donning.
- I like her facial sculpt.
- I also like her skin tone and hair color combinations.
- The dress is way too short... don't bend over, Artsy!
- The molded-on flesh-tone undies give a pantiless appearance... again, don't bend over Artsy.
- The foot size is too small for her body. Mattel... can you please give Barbie and Friends feet that are proportionate to their bodies?
- I dislike the poor quality hair. The ends are frizzy and very unruly. This is my biggest problem with the doll... I hate the hair.
*TRU Online Price Discrepancy and TRU Online Price Discrepancy Followup (The physical store's price for all dolls was the same, however.) ◦