Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Christmas Dolls 2021 Part 2 of 5

LOL Surprise! Present Surprise

This LOL Surprise! Present Surprise doll was shipped to my PO Box from an Amazon fulfillment center in Arizona without a note from the sender. It arrived a couple of weeks before Christmas. I had to ask individual members of my doll group if they had sent me a package. 

I didn't have to ask too many people before I found the identity of the person who sent this to me.

I kept the box unopened until Christmas morning when I found the following items that were inside the tiny colorful box.

The adorable 3-inch LOL Surprise! doll was in the box with six paper-wrapped items.

The doll was enclosed in a tiny paper bag along with the above-wrapped items and stickers. 

The doll and accessories celebrate graduating from the "Class of '707."

This miniature doll has a dress, shoes, stole, cap, a puppy, a water bottle, and a bouquet of flowers to hold. Inside the box (not shown) are a "congrats" background for photo taking, a punch-out diploma, and punch-out flowers.

Also in the box: 
  • An LOL Surprise! Present Surprise brochure with the identities of all the dolls in the series identifies this doll as PS 305 Grad Q.T.  According to the brochure, this doll falls into the popular category, which means more quantities were made than the others that fall into the rare and extra rare categories. 
  • An instructions booklet that describes possible features that the dolls will have was also in the box.
Some of these dolls have color-change and other special features. The dolls either cry, spit, urinate (the booklet reads "pee"), change color, or glow in the dark. I have not determined which of these features my doll does except the hole in her mouth and the one between the legs indicate she can drink and wet.  

Thank you, Sharon Rainey, for my LOL Surprise! Present Surprise P.S. 305 Grad Q.T. She was truly a pleasant surprise!
 

dbg


There are countless items to collect and write about. Black dolls chose me.
__________

Thank you for reading. Comments that are not spam are appreciated. Spam comments will not be published, so don't waste your time. To contact me directly regarding dolls or any of my posts, please use the contact form on the right of the home page, which is visible in "web view." A link to web viewing should be visible at the bottom of this page.

If you're not already a subscriber, visit, "like" and follow the Black Doll Collecting Facebook page or bookmark the Black Doll Collecting home page and visit on Tuesdays and Thursdays when typically new posts are published.

Check out what I am selling here
Check out my eBay listings here.
Please follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black.
*New*Visit/Follow DeeBeeGee's Virtual Black Doll Museum
Donate here to support this blog. Thank you!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!