Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New S.I.S. Friends

I found Janessa alone at Walmart yesterday.  Julian and Zahara were nowhere to be found.  In fact, with the exception of Janessa, the two display racks for the new S.I.S. Friends were bare.  After examining Janessa and explaining to my husband that the others had probably already found homes (to him I said, were sold out), I decided I couldn't leave Janessa there.  She needed a home, too.

The back of Janessa's box (as shown in the above scanned image) illustrates the active friends.  Julian wears a basketball uniform with his name and the familiar #23 on his jersey.  He snugly holds his basketball. Janessa (up front and center) is ready for fun at the beach or in her backyard swimming pool.  Zahara chooses to burn some carbs by jumping rope.

View live pictures of Julian here and Zahara and Janessa here.

Two words:  Too cute!

dbg

Please adhere to copyright notice (see bottom of blog).

5 comments:

  1. Yes, they are cute! Love the way Julian holds his basketball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Julian and Janessa from the first batch. I've been on the lookout for a Zahara for some time now. I didn't know they made a new series so If I happen to come across a Zahara the next time I go to Walmart then I am going to snap her up. Thanks for the heads up again.

    You know it was because of another heads up that you gave that I was able to find my Moxie Teenz before she was completely off the shelf in my area. I grabbed her just in the nick of time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs - Hope you're able to find Zahara in your area.

    I am always happy to enable... I mean inform.
    :-)

    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  4. i might get Julian later. i got the two dolls. they're cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you can find Julian locally, I urge you to buy him. Boys, particularly dark skinned boys are few and far between and we do not know if the line will continue beyond the original designer's dolls that extend through 2012. Stacey McBride-Irby (the original designer) is no longer with Mattel. If the line continues, there may or may not be additional Julian dolls.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!