Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Doll Purchases in Review Part 6

The above dolls and a doll-related item were purchased on eBay between July 27, 2021, and August 5, 2021.

Silkstone 45th Anniversary Barbie's Costume

Because secondary prices of the Silkstone 45th Anniversary Barbie are through the roof, I opted to buy the doll's outfit and redress one of my dolls for a fraction of the cost. Read about the chosen doll and see photos of her redressed in the costume here.

A pair of brown flat eyes were purchased on July 29, 2021.

I don't remember which one of my dolls needed eyes, but if I recall correctly, these eyes were not the right size for the doll. I relisted the eyes on eBay and broke even.

Our Generation Read and Play Keisha
 
I collect dolls with books and wanted to add Our Generation Read and Play Keisha to my collection for that reason. I have also shared my dolls with books in exhibitions throughout my city. Several years have passed since my last such exhibit and it is quite doubtful that I'll ever do that again, but I'll never say never. I included Keisha in an October 2021 post about new and new-to-me dolls. Use the next five links to view posts that cover my last Dolls With Books exhibit.






Links to Previous Posts in This Series About Past Doll Purchases

©Black Doll Collecting/dbg

There are countless items to collect and write about. Black dolls chose me.

__________

Thank you for reading. Comments that are not spam are appreciated. Spam comments will not be published, so don't waste your time. To contact me directly regarding dolls or any of my posts, please use the contact form on the right of the home page, which is visible in "web view." A link to web viewing should be visible at the bottom of this page.

If you're not already a subscriber, visit, "like" and follow the Black Doll Collecting Facebook page or bookmark the Black Doll Collecting home page and visit on Tuesdays and Thursdays when typically new posts are published.

Check out what I am selling here
Check out my eBay listings here.
Please follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black.
*New*Visit/Follow DeeBeeGee's Virtual Black Doll Museum
Donate here to support this blog. Thank you!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!